Our response to Covid-19
In these current unprecedented times, TMJ Interiors would like to take this opportunity to reassure our stakeholders that it is business as usual. In line with Government guidance, we have precautions in place to protect and support our staff and our business whilst taking a proactive approach ensuring our quality is not compromised and production expectations are met.
Following Government advice, we are continuously monitoring this developing situation, responding as and when things evolve.
- Adjustments have been made with our working practices in order to protect our staff, as well as actively promoting the guidance provided by local governments and health bodies.
- All office based staff are now working from home, this limits the number of people at our manufacturing facility and reduces the risk of exposure to the virus.
- In the workshop we are running two shifts, 05.30am – 1.30pm and 2.30pm – 10.30pm. This reduces the amount of people working in areas at any one time and helps enable everyone to maintain a safe distance of at least 2m from each other.
- Social distancing protocols have been implemented at each of our sites, as well as enhanced sanitising and cleaning in order to safeguard those still working on site.
- We are caring for those working from home by providing extensive support around connectivity and staying well during periods of self-isolation and social distancing.
- The health, happiness and wellbeing of our team has always been paramount to our business. Protecting our team continues to be our top concern, while delivering the best possible service to our customer base.
- Our Occupational Health Nurse is primed and ready assist any of our team members.
- Temperature screening is being conducted across our projects on site and in our manufacturing facility.
TMJ customers and client base
- It is essential that we continue to supply our customers with the service and quality that is synonymous with TMJ Interiors.
- Our manufacturing facility is experiencing minimal disruption as our team are going above and beyond to continue to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Our in-house environmentally controlled warehouses are playing a vital part, enabling the safe storage of joinery items, ready for just in time deliveries.
- We are flexible in our approach to our projects and as situations on site change hourly, we are ready to respond accordingly.
TMJ’s Supply Chain
- We have strong, long-term relationships with our suppliers and are working closely with them to ensure minimal disruption.
- In addition to holding a 6 month supply of sheet material in stock, we have recognised as a business that there may be a shortage in products from China, therefore we have ensured we have an ample stock of Birch and Brazilian plywood.
- We want to take this opportunity to reassure our suppliers that we are still accepting deliveries between 8.00 – 13.30 and 14.30 – 1600, Monday to Friday.
As the situation develops, we will continue to update this webpage to keep you informed, however, should you wish to learn more about our response, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We would like to thank you for your support and please, take care of yourself. We will all get through this, together; stay safe!