Covid – 19 Update
Our response to Covid-19 In these current unprecedented times, TMJ Interiors would like to take this opportunity to reassure our stakeholders that it is business as usual.
In line with Government guidance, we have precautions in place to protect and support our staff and our business whilst taking a proactive approach ensuring our quality is not compromised and production expectations are met.
Following Government advice, we are continuously monitoring this developing situation, responding as and when things evolve.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our staff has never been more important than during the COVID19 Pandemic.
To keep all areas of the business operational and to ensure our way of working is sustainable for the foreseeable future during the Pandemic, we have rigorously assessed the risks posed to our staff and implemented controls in all areas of the business from our production workshop, offices in Bildeston and London and to project delivery on site in London, with the aim of preventing and controlling the risk of transmission of coronavirus, in line with Government and Industry guidelines.
To accomplish over the past month we have developed cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures, helped staff to continue to work from home, provided arrangements to maintain 2m social distancing, and have sought to manage the transmission risk where people cannot be 2m apart due to the nature of their work.
Specifically we have implemented the following:
- all office layouts have been adjusted and one-way systems have been put in place to adhere help staff to maintain 2m social distancing.
- At entrances, temperature screening cameras have been installed at entrances to detect potential symptoms of the virus.
- Desk and reception screens are being used to separate people and reduce close contact.
- Deep clean misting systems have been invested in to disinfect large areas each week.
- Stations are available in all areas of TMJ buildings for hands and touch surfaces to be sanitised.
- Staff movement policies are in place to reduce unnecessary contact with others.
- And, face coverings are required in certain areas to develop fixed teams/bubbles within TMJ’s workforce.
We endeavour to keep improving these arrangements and implementing further control measures.
TMJ customers and client base
- It is essential that we continue to supply our customers with the service and quality that is synonymous with TMJ Interiors.
- Our manufacturing facility is experiencing minimal disruption as our team are going above and beyond to continue to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Our in-house environmentally controlled warehouses are playing a vital part, enabling the safe storage of joinery items, ready for just in time deliveries.
- We are flexible in our approach to our projects and as situations on site change hourly, we are ready to respond accordingly.
TMJ’s Supply Chain
- We have strong, long-term relationships with our suppliers and are working closely with them to ensure minimal disruption.
- In addition to holding a 6 month supply of sheet material in stock, we have recognised as a business that there may be a shortage in products from China, therefore we have ensured we have an ample stock of Birch and Brazilian plywood.
- We want to take this opportunity to reassure our suppliers that we are still accepting deliveries between 8.00 – 13.30 and 14.30 – 1600, Monday to Friday.
As the situation develops, we will continue to update this webpage to keep you informed, however, should you wish to learn more about our response, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We would like to thank you for your support and please, take care of yourself. We will all get through this, together; stay safe!