We are currently looking for a Trainee Veneer Operative to join our workshop team, based within the veneer department. This position is for an individual who is keen to learn a new skill or develop some existing woodwork knowledge. It will give you an opportunity to learn a bespoke, niche trade and continue this pathway within the company as you enhance your experiences. The position is predominantly Monday to Friday, however there is an element of flexibility to cover some overtime as and when needed.
- You will be responsible for veneering any products going through the workshop
- Learning and training on all aspects of the Veneering trade
- You will be taught to read and work with workshop drawings
- Working to the high level of quality
Experience within the joinery industry is desired, although not essential, as full training will be given.
Skills and Competencies:
- Genuine interest and desire to gain new skills within the joinery industry
- Reliable, committed and hardworking
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as an active team member whilst equally comfortable working alone
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply including a full CV and covering letter to support your application.
Closing Date: 30th November 2021
Interview Date: To be advised shortly after the closing date
We politely request not to be contacted by any recruitment agencies. High volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of service by respecting this request.