Full Time – 44 Hour Basic Week
Salary Negotiable – dependent upon experience
A leader within the UK construction market offering bespoke joinery solutions for Commercial, Residential and Specialist projects.
We are currently looking for an experienced paint sprayer who can produce a high quality of workmanship in our busy Spray Shop Team, based in Bildeston. Our site supports various clients and projects across the UK. You will be involved in the completion of components, ensuring that the highest standards of finish and tolerances in accordance with information supplied, are achieved using the correct methods.
The position is Monday to Friday, however there is an element of flexibility to cover some overtime as and when needed.
We offer our staff an employer contribution pension scheme, death in service, health cash plan to join, access to occupational health, long service awards, bonus scheme and basic 25 days holiday per annum.
- The preparation of any products as per the drawings
- Sanding by hand or with air assisted tools
- Mix paints/stains according to specification
- Working to the high level of quality expected within the Department
- Meeting set deadlines to ensure the smooth delivery of projects
- Ensure maintenance is carried out correctly and on time, ensuring they are clean and safe
Experience is essential as this role is unfortunately not a trainee position on this occasion.
Skills and Competencies:
- Spraying Experience and knowledge
- Reliable, committed and hardworking
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as an active team member whilst equally comfortable working alone
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply including a full CV, covering letter to support your application and include salary expectations to Recruitment@TMJInteriors.com.
Closing Date: End of September
Interview Date: shortly after the closing date