Salary – Negotiable + Car allowance, Bonus, Pension, Health Cash Plan
A leader within the UK construction market offering bespoke joinery solutions for Commercial, Residential and Specialist projects.
As we continue to grow our business, we are looking for a dynamic individual, to take on and develop a new role at TMJ and make it their own. This career opportunity will be managing our sub-contractor network including setting up controls and developing strategy for outsourcing work in line with project deadlines.
Enhanced attention to detail is key as you will be responsible for monitoring /controlling performance and quality, whilst ensuring a commercial solution is found not only to meet the business needs but also maximise value for money.
With sustainability being a key driver for TMJ and in line with our Net Zero Carbon strategy, sustainable solutions will need to be actively sought including sourcing sub-contract partners within a 75 mile radius and evaluation of their environmental and social value standards.
Main responsibilities include:
- Identifying potential sub-contractors to enhance TMJ’s out-sourcing partner capabilities
- Developing and maintaining a strategic directory of Supply Partners with key competencies
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with all sub-contractors
- Working collaboratively with the programming team to identify sub-contract opportunities
- Actively manage sub-contractors proactively including a process to pre-qualify, tender, appoint and deliver
Skills and Competencies:
- A background in interior fitout and/or joinery manufacturing and design required
- Focus on continuous improvement and innovation
- Confidence in making sound decisions including the evidence that led to this decision
- Ability to network and build positive collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Ownership of the role with a proactive, can-do approach
The position is predominantly Monday to Friday, however there may be an element of flexibility required on an adhoc basis.
We offer our team an employer contribution pension scheme, death in service, health cash plan, access to occupational health, bonus scheme and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply including a full CV, covering letter to support your application, and including salary expectations.
We can only employee candidates who have eligibility to work within the UK, as we do not currently hold a sponsorship Visa License.
To see further details about TMJ Interiors, please visit the company’s Website.
Closing Date: 10th February 2023
Interview Date: Shortly after closing Date
We politely request not to be contacted by any recruitment agencies. High volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of service by respecting this request.
View full job description