Full Time – 44 Hour Basic Week
Salary Starting from £24,000.00 per annum
A leader within the UK construction market offering bespoke joinery solutions for Commercial, Residential and Specialist projects.
We are a business that celebrated its 40th birthday last year and we have an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified or training Bench Joiner to join our friendly workshop in Bildeston, Suffolk. We are looking for someone who would like to develop their skills within a fast paced working environment and learn all aspects of the role within the workshop.
The position is Monday to Friday, however there is an element of flexibility to cover some overtime as and when needed.
We offer our staff an employer contribution pension scheme, death in service, health cash plan to join, access to occupational health, long service awards, bonus scheme and basic 25 days holiday per annum.
- Carrying out the assembly and construction of all Joinery items
- Reading drawings and instructions
- Following day to day production plans in order to meet project deadlines
- Proficient and safe in the use of modern woodworking machinery, powered and hand tools
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Planning work and work station
- Clearly communicate all relevant information including job progress and any problems and/or issues.
- Working to the high level of quality, standards and finish
Skills and Competencies:
- Bench joinery experience or Carpentry
- Reliable, committed and hardworking
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as an active team member whilst equally comfortable working alone
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply including a full CV, covering letter to support your application and include salary expectations to Recruitment@TMJInteriors.com.
To see further details about TMJ Interiors, please visit the company’s Website.
Closing Date: 15 July 2022
Interview Date: To be advised shortly after the closing date
We politely request not to be contacted by any recruitment agencies. High volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of service by respecting this request.