Full Time – 41.5 Hour Basic Week
Salary Starting from £25,000.00 p.a
A leader within the UK construction market offering bespoke joinery solutions for Commercial, Residential and Specialist projects.
We are currently looking for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assistant to support our Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Team. The ideal candidate has some experience working in an Environmental or Health and Safety role, or with ISO Standards or some knowledge of Environmental, Safety or Sustainability principles. You will be working with and assisting the Team, learning about how we manage the risks associated with all aspects of our business activities.
The position is Monday to Friday, however there is an element of flexibility to cover some overtime as and when needed. The role will be based at our Head Office in Bildeston, Suffolk, however occasional visits to our projects may be necessary, this is subject to operational requirements.
We offer our staff an employer contribution pension scheme, death in service, health cash plan to join, access to occupational health, bonus scheme and basic 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Ensure compliance with all HSEQ policies and procedures
- Support the developing/maintenance of our management systems ISO 9001, 14001, 45001
- Provide support to ensure the ongoing compliance of our FSC & PEFC accreditation
- Production of monthly sustainability reports for Main Contractors
- Organise and manage the removal of all waste streams (including hazardous waste)
- Assist the E & Q Manager on our Net Zero Journey
- Management of Occupational Health Nurse services
- Support in the production of Method Statement / Risk Assessments (RAMS)
Experience within the joinery industry is desired, although not essential, as full training will be given.
Skills and Competencies:
- Environmental Management qualification and IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH General Certificate
- Awareness of BREEAM / WELL / LEED Accreditation
- Good administrative skills including data analysis
- Ability to coordinate and have a can-do attitude
- Good communication/interpersonal and organisational skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply including a full CV, covering letter to support your application and including salary expectations to Recruitment@TMJInteriors.com. We can only employee candidates who have eligibility to work within the UK, as we do not currently hold a sponsorship Visa License.