Full Time – 41.5 Hour Basic Week
Starting Salary – £30,000 p.a
A leader within the UK construction market offering bespoke joinery solutions for Commercial, Residential and Specialist projects.
We are currently looking for an experienced HSEQ Advisor to support our Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Team. The ideal candidate has experience working in a Health and Safety role, or with ISO Standards or some knowledge of Environmental, Safety or Sustainability principles. You will be working with and assisting the Team, learning about how we manage the risks associated with all aspects of our business activities.
The position is predominantly Monday to Friday, however there is an element of flexibility to cover some overtime as and when needed. The role will be based at our Head Office in Suffolk Bildeston, however you will be travelling to sites at various locations, to carry out some aspects of your role.
We offer our staff an employer contribution pension scheme, death in service, health cash plan to join, access to occupational health, bonus scheme and basic 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Receive information from sources regarding new or changing legislation and liaise with the Board regarding the actions required to meet the legislation.
- Investigate new safety initiative’s and produce a procedure / SSOW / criteria for consideration and implementation
- Carry out site inspections
- Write RAMS (Method Statements / Risk Assessments and COSHH Assessments for all site activities
- Produce agenda & chair QuESH Forum, agree minutes & report any issues to management.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Carry out Accident Investigations, write reports & make recommendations. Report accidents as per RIDDOR requirements.
- Assist the E & Q Manager in developing and maintaining our ISO Management Systems 9001, 14001, 45001. As well as accreditation to FSC & PEFC
- Provide support with other accreditations such as FORS, ROSPA and Considerate Constructor.
- Provide cover and be a point of contact and source of information during the QuESH Manager’s absence.
Experience within the joinery industry is desired, although not essential, as full training will be given.
Skills and Competencies:
- Environmental Management qualification
- NEBOSH Construction
- Awareness of BREEAM / WELL / LEED Accreditation
- Good administrative skills including data analysis
- Ability to coordinate
- Have a can-do attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply including a full CV, covering letter to support your application and including salary expectations to Recruitment@TMJInteriors.com
We can only employee candidates who have eligibility to work within the UK, as we do not currently hold a sponsorship Visa License.
Closing Date: 30th August 2022
Interview Date: Shortly after close date
We politely request not to be contacted by any recruitment agencies. High volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of service by respecting this request.