Full Time – 39 Hour Basic Week – Monday to Friday
Salary – £26,000 per annum
A leader within the UK construction market offering bespoke joinery solutions for Commercial, Residential and Specialist projects.
We are currently looking for an Estimating Administrator to join and support our busy, fast paced Estimating Team. This is a key role in the department and the ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational skills, excellent written/oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple tasks. You will have a proactive approach, using your own initiative and have an enthusiastic, hardworking attitude.
We offer our staff an employer contribution pension scheme, death in service, health cash plan to join, access to occupational health, bonus scheme and basic 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Processing new enquiries – logging new projects, downloading/maintaining tender documentation.
- Maintaining ‘Quote log’ data base and monitoring deadlines for the team regarding tenders
- Collating and distributing tender information and requesting further information from the clients and project teams.
- Liaising with and providing feedback to key suppliers
- Supporting the preparation of tender presentation documents, gathering information, compiling data, analysing and compiling pre- qualification questionnaires
- General administrative support, filing records and providing interdepartmental assistance.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Construction or Joinery industry experience desired, especially the tender process but not compulsory as full training given.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please include a full CV, covering letter to support your application and stating your salary expectations to Recruitment@TMJInteriors.com
We can only employee candidates who have eligibility to work within the UK, as we do not currently hold a sponsorship Visa License.
Click here to view the job description.
Closing Date: 24th May 2022
Interview Date: 6th June 2022
We politely request not to be contacted by any recruitment agencies. High volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of service by respecting this request.