Full Time – 41.50 Hour Basic Week
Salary – Competitive dependent upon experience
A leader within the UK construction market offering bespoke joinery solutions for Commercial, Residential and Specialist projects. Taylor Made Joinery Interiors are expanding their Design Team and looking for a Design Manager to fill a vacancy in either our London or Bildeston office.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of design information in accordance with the agreed design programme. Managing a variety of projects, taking responsibility for the development and running of the projects you are working on. The role will predominately be office based but also include offsite visits, site visits and between the two office locations.
We offer our staff an employer contribution pension scheme, death in service, health cash plan to join, access to occupational health, bonus scheme and basic 25 days holiday + b/h per year.
- Manage the setting out of projects within time and to the required level of quality, this includes setting up status reports including suffix allocation and the allocation of hours / work to design technicians, raising RFI’s, sample and technical submittal requests
- Manage/co-ordinate the setting out process and ensuring site surveys are completed
- Attend Meetings associated to the design development of the project
Experience within the joinery industry, producing high end detailed joinery / manufacturing drawings is desirable however not essential as full training will be provided.
Skills and Competencies:
- AutoCAD or Solidwork experience and strong IT knowledge
- Highly motivated and good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Logical approach to work and experienced in working to deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply including a full CV and covering letter to support your application and stating your salary expectations to Recruitment@TMJInteriors.com
Closing Date: 15th December 2023
Interview Date: w/c 4 January 2024
We politely request not to be contacted by any recruitment agencies. High volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of service by respecting this request.