A leader within the UK construction market offering bespoke joinery solutions for Commercial, Residential and Specialist projects.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bench Joiner to join our workshop team, based in Bildeston. Our site supports various clients and projects across the UK. You will be involved in the construction of components, ensuring that the highest standards of finish and tolerances in accordance with information supplied, are achieved using the correct methods. The position is predominantly Monday to Friday, however there is an element of flexibility to cover some overtime as and when needed.
- carrying out bench joinery tasks on projects running through the workshop to a high standard
- Following day to day production plans in order to meet project deadlines
- Clearly communicate all relevant information including job progress and any problems and/or issues.
- Working to the high level of quality
Experience is essential as this role is unfortunately not a trainee position on this occasion.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bench joinery experience or Carpentry
- Reliable, committed and hardworking
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as an active team member whilst equally comfortable working alone
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply including a full CV and covering letter to support your application.
Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Interview Date: To be advised shortly after the closing date
We politely request not to be contacted by any recruitment agencies. High volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of service by respecting this request.