Are you between the ages of 16-64 years old?
Are you thinking of a career change or about to sit your exams this summer?
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity?
If you answered YES to one of the questions above, then one of our Apprenticeship Programmes could be for you!
We have apprenticeship opportunities opening in the following areas:
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Quantity Surveying
- Project / Sites
- Business Development
Ideal requirements for our Apprenticeship Programme:
- English and Maths Grade C or above / 4 or above
- To have an interest in Design and Technology / Resistant Materials
- To have some practical experience within the chosen field
- To have a passion working as part of a team
- Experience in Windows, Word, Outlook and Excel required
- To be eager to learn
Our Apprenticeship programmes range from 18 months to 5 years, working alongside our experienced team, being a part of the live projects, whilst attending College or University.
Completing both practical and theory assignments along the way, documenting this on a digital platform to record all your evidence.
On successful completion of gaining those vital skills our Apprentices are invited to go on to complete additional training programmes.
As well as working on live projects, our Apprentices have the opportunity to spend some time on rotation in different departments throughout the company, expanding their knowledge and building up their Portfolio.
We are asking for the first stage of the process to complete and submit the following information:
- To complete the Apprenticeship Application Form (please hit the apply button below).
- On the application form upload a copy of your current CV.
- Also on the application form you will be asked to upload a short video of yourself (up to 1 minute).
Closing date for our applications is 30/03/2023.
If you require any additional information, please contact Cheryl Hardacre on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01449 743339.
We look forward to receiving your applications.